This is great for a crowd (16-20 servings) and has all my favorite things...chocolate, peanut butter, marshmallows. It's alright if you don't want to share...enjoy.
1/2 cup shortening
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 & 1/2 cup all purpose flour
2 cups mini marshmallows
1 cup (16 ounces) semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a 12 inch pizza pan.
2. In mixing bowl, cream shortening, peanut butter, and both sugars.
3. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
4. Stir in flour and mix well.
5. Pat into prepared pizza pan and bake for 12 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips...return to oven for 4 to 6 minutes until lightly browned.