This is a most impressive dessert to serve, great taste as well as lovely to look at.
1 pkg yellow cake mix (not the kind with pudding in the mix)
3/4 cup oil
1 (8 oz) carton of sour cream
1 box vanilla instant pudding
1/2 cup chopped nuts (your choice)
1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries
2 squares semi sweet chocolate-melted
red and green food coloring
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2. Mix first 5 ingredients together, then divide batter equally into 3 separate bowls.
3. In the first bowl, add 7 drops green food coloring and the 1/2 chopped nuts...mix well.
4. In the second bowl, add 7 drops red food coloring and the 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries (drained) and mix well.
5. In the second bowl, add the melted chocolate, mix well.
6. Grease and flour a tube pan...pour the green batter in first, then the red, then the chocolate.
( if using bundt pan, reverse the order.
7. Bake for 50 minutes.