When you have peanut butter and chocolate together, you know all is right with the world. This dessert is great for parties as well as for just your family.
1/2 cup shortening
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 packed brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs, light beaten
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 & 1/2 cups all purpose flour
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 12 inch pizza pan.
2. In mixing bowl, cream shortening, peanut butter, and sugars.
3. Beat in eggs and vanilla, then stir in flour and mix well.
4. Pat into a greased pizza pan.
5. Bake for 12 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with the marshmallows and chocolate chips...and return to the oven for 4 to 6 minutes or until lightly browned.
***makes 16 to 20 servings