I got this recipe from my Mother...it was always a favorite of mine. She served it with buttered noodles.
8 to 10 chicken tenders, or 8 skinless/bonelses chicken breasts
1 cup milk
1 cup bread crumbs
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 tsp chopped parsley
1 cup olive oil
salt & pepper
1 lemon-sliced thin
1 cup white wine
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 cup chicken broth
1. Pound each piece of chicken lightly...making sure each piece is the same thickness.
2. Soak all the chicken in milk for 10 minutes.
3. Mix bread crumbs, parsley, parmesan cheese and coat chicken well.
4. Add olive oil to large skillet and quickly braise chicken on each side until lightly browned.
5. Place chicken in buttered baking dish and lightly salt and pepper.
6. Place 1 slice of lemon on each piece of chicken.
7. Remove all but one tbl oil from skillet, leaving residue from chicken.
8. Add wine and boil until liquid is reduced by half.
9. Add lemon juice and chicken broth, and boil until liquid is reduced by half again.
10. Pour over chicken and drizzle Grand Manier over each piece of chicken.
11. Bake at 350 degrees (preheated) until liquid begins to bubble, 20-25 minutes.
12. Serve with buttered noodles or fettuccine.