Alot less mess "frying" the chicken in the oven. Really crispy and no grease.
1 chicken about 3 & 1/2 pounds, cut up or just breasts if desired
2 tbl canola oil
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 & 1/4 cups crushed cornflakes
1 & 1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1/4 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Remove and discard skin from chicken (except wings)
3. Brush jellyroll pan with oil and place flour in shallow bowl.
4. In another bowl combine crushed cornflakes, garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper.
5. In another bowl beat eggs and milk together.
6. Coat each chicken piece in flour, then in egg mixture, and then in cornflake crumbs.
7. Arrange on baking sheet and coat with cooking spray.
8. Bake 40 - 45 minutes or until meat is no longer pink near bone.
9. Serve hot or at room temperature.