Yummy! Yummy! Once again, my favorite, pecans make these muffins stand out.
3 cups self rising flour
2 cups granulated sugar
2 tsp pumkin pie spice
4 large eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
2 cups chopped dates
1 cups chopped pecans
1. Stir together the flour, sugar, andpumpkin pie spice...make a well in center.
2. Stir together eggs, oil, and pumpkin....add to dry ingredients. Stir just until moistened.
3. Stir in dates and pecans.
4. Place paper cups in muffin pans and coat with spray. Spoon batter into cups to 2/3 full.
5. Sprinkle each with brown sugar.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 400 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes.