My Daughter made this dish for a school project and it turned out great. She got an "A". So we had her make it for us too...and we gave her an "A" also.
2 & 1/2 pounds chicken breasts-skinless and boneless
1 can pineapple slices and juice
5 to 6 tbl teriyaki sauce
salt & pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 dregrees, lightly spray 13 x 9 baking dish with non stick spray.
2. Pound chicken flat between layers of wax paper...approx 1/4" thick
3. Mix flour and bread crumbs together & coat chicken.
4. Melt butter in saute pan and brown chicken on both sides.
5. Place chicken in baking dish. Sprinkle lightly with garlic, salt & pepper, and parsley.
6. Mix pineapple juice and teriyaki together and pour over chicken.
7. Place half of a pineapple slice on each chicken breast
8. Bake uncovered for approximately 30 minutes.