This is so easy and impressive to make...just great for a light summer meal.
1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
3/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 (7 ounce) package of any lettuce mixture
1/2 cup thin sliced red onion
1 can (11 ounce) mandarin oranges...drained
1/2 cup of any citrus flavored salad dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat baking or roasting pan with non stick spray.
2. Place pecans in shallow dish. Sprinkle salt & pepper over chicken.
3. Press both sides of chicken into pecans to coat...then transfer to pan.
4. Bake 25 minutes or until juices no longer run pink. Cool 5 minutes.
5. Carefully slice chicken diagonally.
6. In bowl combine salad mix, onion, and oranges...transfer to serving platter. Top with the chicken and drizzle with the dressing just before serving. 6 servings