I love cinnamon, that's why I've always loved these, especially at Christmas time.
2 tbl sugar
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 cup stick margarine...softened
1 & 1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
2 & 3/4 cups all purpose flour
2 tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare cookie sheets by lining with foil.
2. Stir together 2 tbl sugar and cinnamon...set aside.
3. Beat margarine and 1 & 1/2 cups at medium speed with electric mixer until creamy, add eggs, 1 at a time. Beat just until blended after each addition.
4. Combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add to sugar mixture, beating until blended.
5. Shape into 1" balls, roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place 2 inches apart in cookie sheet.
6. Bake 8 -10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Transfer to wire racks to cool.