I found this recipe in a magazine...I'm always tearing out yummy sounding ones. I like the 'easy' part of this one...but it really is good!
1 (7 ounce) container home style fluffy white frosting mix
1/2 cup boiling water
1/3 cup light corn syrup
2 tsp. vanilla
1 (16 ounce) box powdered sugar
1 & 1/2 cups chopped pecans + toasted pecan halves
1. Place the frosting, boiling water, corn syrup, and vanilla in mixing bowl. Beat at low speed
with mixer, until blended.
2. Beat mixture until stiff peaks form (about 4-5 minutes)
3. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating at low speed until all combined.
4. Stir in chopped pecans.
5. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto wax paper. Top each with pecan half in center.
6. Let stand until bottom of candy is firm (about 8 hours).
7. Store in air tight containers, with layer of wax paper between layers.