If you like clams casino, you'll enjoy this take on it as a dinner instead of an appetizer.
1 pound linguine
4 slices bacon, cut in thin strips
1 jar (12 ounces) white clam sauce
grated peel of 1 lemon
1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
2/3 cups chopped fresh parsley
1. Cook pasta in lightly salted water according to package directions.
2. Cook bacon in large skillet until crisp...remove & drain on paper towels. Drain fat from skillet.
3. Add clam sauce, lemon peel, and crushed red pepper to skillet and cook over low heat until hot.
4. Add 1/2 cup of the pasta cooking water to the skillet.
5. Drain pasta, add to skillet with the parsley.
6. Toss to mix and coat. Transer to serving dish and sprinkle with the bacon.