This recipe is very easy. Scones have a unique taste/texture and are great to have with tea or coffee.
2 cups biscuit mix (I like Bisquick)
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/3 cup heavy whipping cream (plus additional)
3 tbl sugar (plus additionall)
1 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with non stick spray.
2. Stir biscuit mix, chocolate chips, 1/3 cup chipping cream, 3 tbl sugar, the egg, and vanilla until soft dough forms.
3. Pat dough into a 8" circle on cookie sheet. Brush circle with additional whipping cream, and sprinkle with additional sugar.
4. Cut into 8 wedges, but don't separate.
5. Bake about 12 minutes or until golden brown, carefully separate. Serve warm.