Remember walking into the house from school and smelling a slice of heaven? Yes...Grandma's Chocolate Chip muffins. If you're wanting to be a kid again, then this recipe is definetly the one for you.
1/2 cup of milk
1/4 cup of oil
1 1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup of sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1 cup of chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Beat egg, then stir in milk and oil.
3. Mix in remaining ingredients just until flour is moistened. The batter should be lumpy.
4. Line muffin tin with paper cups.
5. Fill cups 2/3 full.
6. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Extra yummy when served warm, with a glass of milk!